Research Forum Abstracts
MAiD2023 - CAMAP’s annual conference is taking place in Halifax, Nova Scotia on May 5-6, 2023 will include a full day pre-conference, May 4, on MAiD research featuring oral presentations of research abstracts. Abstracts will be peer-reviewed and the ones accepted will be chosen for short presentation (10 minutes with 5 minutes for questions). Abstracts may include completed projects or those in progress. Accepted abstracts will be published on the CAMAP website at CamapCanada.ca
|February 1, 2023||Call for Abstracts opens|
|March 17, 2023||Call for Abstracts closes (midnight PST)|
|Mid-April 2023||Abstract results communicated|
|May 4, 2023||Abstract presentations at Research Forum
Best abstracts to be chosen
|May 6, 2023||Best abstract from Research Forum to be presented|
- 300 words maximum
- For completed projects, or projects with preliminary results to present, your abstract should include the following headings:
- Results / Findings
- For projects in progress, your abstract should include the following headings:
- Ethics and Dissemination
Email the submission to email@example.com by midnight PST March 17, 2023
- May 4, 2023 - 10 minute presentation with a 5 minute Q&A (15 minute total). Several abstracts will be chosen during the research forum to be presented at the main conference on Saturday. Voting will be done at the end of the day by attendees at the research forum.
- May 6, 2023 - best abstracts to be presented at main conference.
Attendance & Expenses
- At least one of the authors must be a paid registrant at the conference. Any author who wishes to attend or present must be a paid registrant.
- Abstract authors are responsible for all expenses associated with creating and delivering their presentation or poster, registration costs and any travel expenses.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 4, 2023
May 5-6, 2023
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Information & Assistance
All questions should be directed to email@example.com
Administrative fees will apply to cancelled registrations. We encourage you to finalize travel prior to registering.