The 11th Canadian Conference on Dementia will use a mobile app again this year rather than printing conference materials. This interactive app will allow you to:
- View the complete event schedule, explore all of the offered sessions, and get detailed presenter information
- Access presentation information and slides (where provided by the speaker)
- Receive announcements and obtain the most up-to-date event information
- Evaluate your selected sessions using in-app surveys
- Expand your professional network and have fun by interacting with other attendees in the app
- Earn points by completing tasks throughout the event for a chance to win a prize
NOTE: Only registered attendees will be able to access app content
App Installation Instructions
To install the app, please follow these instructions *You only have to follow these steps once per device:
- Find and download the EventMobi app on your device
- Once the app is installed, open the app and search for the event code 11CCD
- The 11th CCD event should show up under Upcoming Events. Click View Event (blue button)
- Type in the passcode CCDToronto (case sensitive) to enter the event
- Type in the email address you registered with to log in. If you wish to use a different email address for the app, please let us know asap so that we can add it to the list of approved users for the app.
- If you are new to the app, you will be prompted to create a new password. If you have used the EventMobi app before for the 10th CCD or other events, you will have to enter the password you previously created, or click on Forgot Password to be emailed a link to create a new one.
The app is also accessible on your desktop/laptop browser by visiting https://eventmobi.com/11ccd/ and using the same passcode when prompted for it. Once you have completed the login process, you will able to view and edit your profile.
Please feel free to use the time leading up to the conference to explore the app including viewing the poster abstracts to narrow down which ones you would like to see in person at the event.
IMPORTANT: Selecting sessions in the app does NOT register you for the session. All official session registrations are based on what you selected during the online registration process and can be found in your confirmation email.
Should you have any difficulty accessing the app or have questions about it, please feel free to email email@example.com.
11th CCD Conference
November 2-4, 2023
Times in the program are in Eastern Standard Time
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
Grand Ballroom, Lower Concourse Level
123 Queen Street West, Toronto
Ontario M5H 2M9
Click here to visit website
Travel Grant Applications
Friday September 22
Early Bird Registration
Thursday September 21
Hotel Booking Cut-Off
Thursday October 12
Online Registration Closes
Monday October 30 @ 9AM EST
UHN Conference Services
Click here to subscribe to our communications list.