Join us on November 2-4, 2023 at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel for the 11th Canadian Conference on Dementia. Come and share your newest and best initiatives, innovations and research in any area of Dementia and help us create another year of rich programming.
Abstract Submission Deadline: July 28th, 2023
Regulations and Procedures for Abstract Submission
- All abstract submissions must be made by the authors of the abstract.
- Authors may offer more than one abstract for submission.
- Presenting authors must be fully paid CCD registrants. Abstracts attributed to presenting authors not registered by September 21st, 2023 will be considered withdrawn and will not appear in the abstract publication.
- Abstracts must total 500 words or less. Scientific characters are acceptable. Diagrams and graphs will not be accepted. To upload your abstract, please follow the instructions on the submission form.
- All abstracts are to be submitted online. Abstracts submitted via email will not be accepted.
- All those who submit must certify that their abstract is an original work and has not been, and will not be, published in a Canadian journal prior to the 11th CCD.
- All abstracts that are approved will be presented as posters during the CCD poster session.
- All abstracts that are approved for the oral presentations will be given 10 minutes to present.
- The official language of the 11th CCD conference is English. Translation services will not be provided.
- Click here to view the submission guidelines document.
Abstract Review Process
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the 11th CCD Scientific Committee.
- The Committee will evaluate appropriateness and completeness of the information as well as scientific merit.
- All submissions will be acknowledged and assigned an abstract number.
- All abstract rejections made by the Committee will be final.
Notice of Status of Abstract
You will be contacted by the end of August, 2023 if your abstract submission has been accepted or not. All accepted abstracts will be presented as posters. The Scientific Committee will only choose 5 posters for oral presentations during the conference.
Nous serons heureux de recevoir des résumés de communication en français.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
11th CCD Conference
November 2-4, 2023
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
123 Queen Street West, Toronto
Ontario M5H 2M9
Click here to visit website
Click here to subscribe to our communications list.