National MAiD Coordinator’s Meeting
The National Medical Assistance in Dying (MAiD) coordinator’s meeting will provide a forum for networking and knowledge exchange for health care professionals who are involved in MAiD case management as well as those who lead the development of programs to support the delivery of MAiD services. The focus of this year’s meeting will be to develop national standards for coordination of MAiD services.
The agenda will include:
- Opportunity to meet and network with your colleagues involved with supporting the provision of MAiD
- Knowledge sharing:
- Developing an integrated approach to MAiD services: lessons learned
- Program evaluation
- Psychosocial support throughout the MAiD process
- Interactive breakout sessions:
- Intake and care coordination for complex referrals
- Support for new coordinators
- Development of national standard for MAiD case management: defining core competencies
Date & Location
April 30, 2020
BMO Education & Conference Centre
Toronto Western Hospital
60 Leonard Ave, Toronto
Who should attend?
These rounds are intended to support knowledge exchange for health care professionals involved with intake, coordination and case management of MAiD. Participants will be asked to submit a short summary of their current practice that will be made available as a national directory of current programs and contacts.
$100.00 CAD (plus taxes)
Click on the Registration tab to register.