Research Forum Abstracts
MAiD2020, CAMAP’s annual meeting taking place in Toronto on May 1-2, 2020 will include a full day pre-conference, April 30, on MAiD research featuring oral presentations of research abstracts. Abstracts will be peer-reviewed and the ones accepted will be chosen for short presentation (10 minutes with 5 minutes for questions). Abstracts may include completed projects or those in progress. Accepted abstracts will be published on the CAMAP website at CamapCanada.ca
|January 2020||Call for Abstracts opens|
|February 17, 2020||Call for Abstracts closes (midnight PST)|
|March 2020||Abstract results communicated|
|April 30, 2020||Abstract presentations at Research Forum
Best abstracts to be chosen
|May 2, 2020||Best abstract from Research Forum to be presented|
- 300 words maximum
- For completed projects, or projects with preliminary results to present, your abstract should include the following headings:
- Results / Findings
- For projects in progress, your abstract should include the following headings:
- Ethics and Dissemination
Email the submission to Dr. Ellen Wiebe at email@example.com by midnight PST February 17, 2020
- April 30, 2020 - 10 minute presentation with a 5 minute Q&A (15 minute total). Several abstracts will be chosen during the research forum to be presented at the main conference on Saturday. Voting will be done at the end of the day by attendees at the research forum.
- May 2, 2020 - best abstracts to be presented at main conference.
Attendance & Expenses
- At least one of the authors must be a paid registrant at the conference. Any author who wishes to attend or present must be a paid registrant.
- Abstract authors are responsible for all expenses associated with creating and delivering their presentation or poster, registration costs and any travel expenses.
Please direct any questions to Dr. Ellen Wiebe at firstname.lastname@example.org