Canadian Association of MAiD Assessors and Providers (CAMAP)
At its core it is made up of physicians who provide MAiD services – assessment and procedure. These members span the medical spectrum, they are family physicians, hospitalists, internists, anesthetists. Other industry professionals have joined us as well, in particular health care administrators, pharmacists, bio-ethicists.
- Support MAiD assessors and providers in their work
- Educate the public and the health care community about MAiD
- Provide leadership on determining standards and guidelines in MAiD provision
- While we are predominantly an association of physicians and nurse practitioners, anyone interested in supporting this work is most welcome to join our community and become an associate CAMAP member. This includes nurses, pharmacists, speech & language specialists, administrators, law makers, lawyers, social workers, activists, counsellors and more.
Why You Should Become a Member?
- Access to CAMAP online forums, networking and national community (forums for general membership, special forum for assessors and unique forum for providers of MAiD) (Accredited for CME)
- Access to member's only resources through our web-page
- Reduced fees for conference registration and certain pre-conference courses (Accredited or CME)
- Access to CAMAP's regular case-sharing webinars (Accredited for CME), special webinars (organ donation, documentary films, etc)
- Join a passionate and compassionate group of professionals from across the country!
A one year CAMAP membership is available for $150.00 (no additional taxes will be applied) on the conference registration form. You will be issued a code on the invoice that will be attached to your confirmation email that can be used to register with CAMAP directly and will allow you to bypass payment.
Thursday April 30, 2020
Friday May 1 &
Saturday May 2, 2020
Sheraton Centre Toronto
123 Queen Street West,
Toronto, Ontario M5H 2M9
Sunday, May 3, 2020
Information & Assistance
416-597-3422 ex 3448
We do not issue letters of invitation to international delegates. Administrative fees will apply to cancelled registrations. We encourage you to finalize travel prior to registering.