Thank you to all abstract submitters. The Call for Abstracts is now closed. Results will be communicated by email no later than October 22.
Important Conference Dates
|June 14, 2021||Call for abstracts opens|
|September 20, 2021||Call for abstracts closes|
|October 22, 2021||Registration opens|
|October 22, 2021||Notification of abstract acceptance|
Submitting an abstract does not register you to attend the conference. In order to present and/or attend the conference, poster and rapid podium presenters must register by completing the online registration form. Registration will open in October and is accessible from the registration tab.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR VIRTUAL POSTER PRESENTATION:
- We suggest that you create your poster in PowerPoint. Widescreen slide size will give you more space but either widescreen 16:9 or standard 4:3 aspect ratios will be fine. You can then either just create a PDF of the poster for us to display or you choose to add narration to your virtual poster by creating a video. Please find instructions for creating your video file here.
- Recordings must not be longer than 3 minutes. This is a strict criteria.
- Virtual posters and questions can be directed to: email@example.com
- Virtual posters will be displayed on the E-Posters tab on the conference website.
- Conference delegates will be invited to view the posters and pose text based questions or comments on the e-poster webpage for one week prior to the conference and poster viewing will remain open for 30 days following the conference.
- Poster presenters are encouraged to interact and respond to questions posed on the e-poster webpage for one week prior to the conference
- Suggested presentation template for E-Posters is outlined below
Friday February 11, 2022
**All times and dates stated on this website are in Eastern Standard Time (EST, Toronto, Canada)**
Remo Interactive Virtual Conference Platform
If you would like to share this event with others on Twitter, please click the image below to download to your device:
Click here to subscribe to our communications list.