The National Conference for MRTs
Once again, you can attend in person OR virtually!
Join us in person in Ottawa-Gatineau or virtually for two full days of education, discussion, and networking at CAMRT 2023, the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists' national conference for MRTs.
Mark your calendar for June 2-3, 2023! These two days will be full of discipline-specific and multi-modality education, social events, and opportunities to network with MRTs from across the country. The in-person event will be held in Ottawa-Gatineau at the Hilton Lac-Leamy. Can’t make it to Gatineau? All sessions will be available to watch live via our virtual conference platform and will include a live Q&A with the presenters.
Who will be there? Medical radiation technologists specializing in radiological technology, nuclear medicine, magnetic resonance imaging and radiation therapy; educators; researchers; and suppliers.
The times for all sessions (in-person and virtual) are listed in Eastern Daylight time (EDT).
* Full conference passes only
Message from the President
Thank you to our sponsors
CAMRT 2023 would not be possible without the hard work of our Program Committee. Thank you to our volunteers
- Amanda Lee (Chair), RTR, RTMR, CTIC - The Ottawa Hospital
- Paige Purcha (Chair), RTR - BC Children’s Hospital & MedRay Imaging Clinic
- Brian Liszewski (Chair), RTT, Radiation Therapy Advisor - Ontario Health
- Jenn Nicholson (Chair), RTNM, BSc HKin
- Anna Simeonov, RTR, RTMR, Senior MRI Technologist - Princess Margaret Cancer Center
- Halee Rodgers, RTR(CT) - Halton Healthcare
- Caron Murray, RTR, RTMR, MR Advanced Applications - GE Healthcare, North York General Hospital, and The Scarborough Hospital
- Hayley Olson, RTNM, Faculty Instructor and Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT Technologist - BCIT, Abbotsford Regional Hospital and BC Cancer Agency Vancouver
- Caryn Schaefer, RTR, CBI, Instructor for Radiography Skills and CT - Mohawk College, MRT Lead OBSP Mississauga Halton Central West Regional Cancer Program, Mammography Technologist Breast Assessment Centre Juravinski Hospital, Mohawk College, Trillium Health Partners, Juravinski Hospital
- Stephanie Malm, RTR, RTM - Victoria- Vancouver Island Health Authority
- Paige Lau, RTT - UHN Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
- Kim Joel Rans, RTT, CMD, MAIS, BAdmin, Radiation Therapy Faculty – University of Alberta
- Fiona Mitchell, RTT, Provincial Professional Practice and Academic Leader - BC Cancer
- Lindsey Polegato, RTNM - Cape Breton Regional Hospital
- Jordan Veale, RTR, CAE, Educational Assistant, Medical Radiologic Technology - Red River College
- Andreé Patry, RTT, Radiation Therapy Education Coordinator - The Ottawa Hospital
- Angela McNeil, RTT - The Ottawa Hospital Cancer Centre
- Lisa Woodtke, BSc, RTR, CBI - Professor, Algonquin College
- Robert Kamen, RTNM, President - South West Exposures
- Tracey DeAmicis, RTR – CHEO
- Maria Lurigo-Boyd, RTR, RTMR, Professor - Trillium Healthpartners and Michener Institute
For registration support, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-463-9729
Requests for changes, cancellation or substitutions must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to register for the Annual General Meeting only, please contact email@example.com
You will be asked for your CAMRT membership number when registering, which can be found here.
If you are not a CAMRT member simply choose the non-member ticket type.