November 12-13, 2020 - Virtual Conference
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Advance your clinical knowledge and skills with two days full of presentations and workshops led by field experts, showcasing the latest developments in Acquired Brain Injury.
The conference will be taking place virtually via the Remo conference platform. Remo is a web-video conference platform that allows people to have face-to-face networking online just like in-person events that build meaningful relationships and conversations. To ensure you have the best virtual conference experience possible, web demonstrations and guides will be provided as we get closer to the conference dates. We look forward to seeing you at these sessions and at the conference!
Here is a glance at what some of the conference sessions will offer:
- A toolkit for implementing virtual rehabilitation within outpatient rehabilitation programs
- ABI and the justice system: addressing the need for increased awareness, education and functional tools to improve the barriers and service gaps
- Is the problem of chronic pain possibly an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) that has been missed?
- How to complete a situational assessment on the Glasgow Outcome Scale Extended (GOS-E) criterion
- Objective assessment and monitoring of cognitive function in coma, vegetative state, and concussion
- And more!
Get inspired by our survivor keynote Holly Kostrzewski
Hiking to the top of mount TBI
Holly Kostrzewski, MPH
Hope, Humor, Inspiration
Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor and Educator
After taking a break of nearly a decade from public speaking to concentrate on her career and graduate school, Holly is back with a new perspective based on living with a brain injury over time. Through her frank and entertaining presentations, Holly will explain the challenges she has encountered in living with a brain injury including challenges related to working, dating, seizures, and how grief and trauma have affected her life. Holly will also review how she faced the issues and helped herself succeed.
All presentations will be recorded and available to registered delegates after the event
This year conference fees have been reduced by more than 65% – take advantage of this year’s savings!