Meal Voucher Purchase
Please note that you will only be able to purchase excursions or meal vouchers once you have registered as a Bingham participant in any capacity.
Please note the following:
- Meal services are offered in a forwards-friendly, 'All you care to eat' format.
- Meal voucher prices are inclusive of all taxes.
- No lunches are sold on the days during which the tournament will take place (August 13–16) as packed lunches will be provided to all registrants on-site. If you have purchased the white-water rafting expedition, make sure you do not buy a lunch for Monday August 10.
- Breakfast vouchers are included with several University of Ottawa room/suite packages; if you have already booked accommodation on the University of Ottawa campus, please ensure you do not purchase extraneous breakfast vouchers.
- The University of Ottawa requires at least 75 paying guests to offer service for any given meal; if fewer than 75 participants buy vouchers for a meal, there will be no 'All you care to eat' food service for that meal.
- As a logical consequence of the last two points, it is highly likely that 'All you care to eat' meal services will be offered every morning for breakfast. Other meals will be serviced depending on demand.
- To avoid having to issue voucher refunds for meals which would end up not being serviced, Bingham 2020 Ottawa will only charge the meals to participants' credit cards or other payment methods on July 2nd, 2020; please keep this date in mind to avoid unpleasant surprises. Those meals for which the threshold of 75 guests is not met will not be charged and participants will be informed accordingly.
For technical inquiries, please contact
866.528.1166 x 308