The Call for Abstracts for our upcoming 2020 Traumatic Brain Injury Conference is now closed. Thank you to all those that submitted their abstracts.
- Displays may consist of a one-piece poster, or a two dimensional collection of smaller pieces which utilize the panel as a background
- Posters must be HORIZONTAL. The display’s overall size must not exceed the panel dimensions (72" wide x 36" high or 6ft x 3ft)
- Handouts may not be left on the floor in front of the display, however, business card or brochure holders may be attached to the display panel.
- You will be provided you with velcro needed to attach your poster to the poster boards
- This is a 5-minute presentations given to all conference delegates on an initiative or research with a focus on the key ‘take-away’ messages for the audience.
- You are required to repair a poster in addition to your oral presentation. Please see guidelines listed above.
Attendance and Expenses
At least one of the authors must be a paid registrant at the conference. Any author who wishes to attend or present must be a paid registrant. Abstract authors are responsible for all expenses associated with creating and delivering their presentation or poster, registration costs and any travel expenses.
Sharing of Materials
Accepted abstracts will be featured on the conference website and/or in the program book provided to all delegates. An electronic version of your presentation and/or handouts will be shared on the conference website with your consent.
Friday February 7, 2020
Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre
525 Bay Street
Toronto, ON M5G 2L2
(ends Jan 6, 2020)
(starts Jan 6, 2020)
(February 7, 2020)
*A valid copy of your student ID must be sent via email to email@example.com in order to have the rate honored.
416-597-3422 ex 3448
Click here to subscribe to our communications list.