All of us have been involved in the response to COVID and understand that, even as the pandemic restrictions are being lifted, there remain some risks involved in travel and face to face meetings. The organisers will do their utmost to follow all local guidelines and minimise risk where possible. A detailed COVID policy is outlined below but specifically we should mention that all participants in this conference must be fully vaccinated with an agent and protocol recognised in Canada and the UK, and that participants should supply their own PPE/masks in the event that they are required by local regulation.
Acknowledgment of COVID-19 Risks:
The COVID-19 pandemic has created heightened risks for individuals who attend Conferences in-person. You, on your own behalf and on behalf of your respective heirs, executors, administrators, personal legal representatives, assigns and next of kin (collectively, “Legal Representatives"),covenant, acknowledge and agree as follows:
- There may be significant risks and dangers related to your participation in in-person Conferences, including without limitation an increased risk of contracting COVID-19 or even death;
- You will be required to be fully vaccinated, supply your own personal protective equipment and wear an appropriate facial mask, if and as required by the applicable health guidelines, during all in-person Conferences;
- S & L will make reasonable efforts to follow the current local health guidelines related to the current COVID-19 pandemic, and will develop and implement its own set of policies and practices to adhere to said guidelines.
- As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, the practices and protocols of S & L are subject to change;
- You shall notify us in advance, and may be excluded from attending the Conference in-person, in the following circumstances: you have symptoms related to COVID-19; you have a confirmed COVID-19 infection; your isolation is recommended by government guidelines; or other factors exist which cause S & L to be concerned about COVID-19.
Assumption of Risk:You are fully aware that your participation in an in-person Conference poses risks and dangers related to COVID-19 including an increased risk of infection. You voluntarily, knowingly and freely assume all such risks and dangers even if caused by the negligence or wilful acts or omissions of S & L or the other Releasees.
COVID-19 Waiver and Release: You hereby waive all rights to make or bring any Claims related to COVID-19 which you or your Legal Representatives have or may in the future have against the Releasees (or any of them) and hereby release and forever discharge the Releasees (and each of them) from any and all Claims and liability for or in respect of any COVID-19 related illness, infection, personal injury, or death as a result of or related to their participation in an in-person Conference due to any cause whatsoever including, but not limited to, negligence, wilful acts or omissions, breach of contract, breach of any government guidelines or breach of any statutory or other duty of care by any of the Releasees or any other person.
For questions regarding your registration, please contact:
S & L Solutions Event Management Inc.
Phone: 289 232 4229