Step 1: Abstract Submission
Applicants must submit a team abstract/outline of the interprofessional education (IPE) or interprofessional care (IPC) initiative/project/activity that they hope to undertake at their organization.
Abstract requirements must include:
- Title of the IPE/IPC initiative/project/activity.
- Names, emails, organization and professions of each team member attending the progam.
- Description/outline of the IPE/IPC initiative/project/activity and how the knowledge gained by taking this progam will be used to assist the team in moving the IPE/IPC initiative/project/activity forward. (minimum 250 words)
- Interprofessional teams of two or more applicants recommended.
Application Deadline April 8, 2019
Step 2: Acceptance
- Applicants will be notified via email of acceptance into the program by April 15, 2019 with a unique code to use during the registration process.
- Accepted applicants will register online by clicking on the Returning Registrant button and use the provided unique code to move forward in the registration process.
- Individuals without a code will not be able to register online.
- Travel and accommodation arrangements should not be made before receiving notification of acceptance.
Step 3: Registration
- Registration Payment Deadline: May 10, 2019
- Please see the “Fees” tab for details.
- Payments may be made by VISA, MasterCard or by Cheque.
- Registration Refund Deadline: May 24, 2019
June 17 – 21, 2019Location
150 King Street West,
For more information
MA (AdEd), BScPT
Innovative Program & External Development Lead,
Centre for IPE, University of Toronto
Assistant Professor, Department of Physical Therapy,
Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
MEd (Counselling Psychology), BSc (Psychology & Biology)
Manager, Centre for IPE, University of Toronto
Program Manager, Continuing Professional Development, Centre for IPE, University of Toronto