Rehabilitation Across the Spectrum of Brain Injury
**HOTEL PARKING UPDATE: Please visit the Venue & Accommodations page for parking information at the conference venue**
Join us for an opportunity to learn about innovation, interventions and rehabilitation across the spectrum of brain injury. This event will bring together the clinical, research and legal communities to network, learn and share research, clinical practice and personal experience in Brain Injury. Learning objectives include:
- Learn about the clinical primary brain tumours in adults: epidemiology, classification, clinical presentation, treatment, outcome and goals of rehabilitation
- Hear about the evolution of treatment, current approaches to intervention and rehab to improve patient outcomes.
- Find out how incorporating meaningful, functional tasks in therapy optimizes recovery in an individual who suffers from a stroke or ABI.
- Gain an understanding into the legal and ethical considerations of Long-Term Disability claims and Neurological illness.
- Learn about neurobiological, psychological and social aspects of sexuality after brain injury
**All proceeds go to support Concussion research at Toronto Rehab**
Friday February 10, 2023
**All times and dates
stated on this website are in Eastern Standard Time (EST, Toronto, Canada)**
Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre
|Early Bird (ends January 13)||$270.00|
|Regular Rate (starts January 16)||$315.00|
|Onsite Rate (February 10)||$370.00|
*Proof of a valid student ID is required for this rate
If you would like to share this event with others on Twitter, please click the image below to download to your
Click here to subscribe to our communications list.
We do not issue letters of invitation to international delegates. Administrative fees will apply to cancelled registrations.