- In the FireFox address bar, type about:config.
- Set it to true by right-clicking and pressing toggle.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, then click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet Zone.
- If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then do step 4.
- If you have to customize your Internet security settings, follow these steps:
a. Click Custom Level.
b. In the Security Settings - Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Refresh button to run scripts.
- Close the Settings tab and Refresh the page.
On Friday, November 19, 2021, The RSC will welcome the Class of 2021 new RSC Fellows and new Members of the RSC College and present awards for outstanding research and scholarly achievement. If you would like to attend a ceremony, free of charge, please register and select the ceremony by clicking Individual Event Selections.