- In the FireFox address bar, type about:config.
- Set it to true by right-clicking and pressing toggle.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, then click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet Zone.
- If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then do step 4.
- If you have to customize your Internet security settings, follow these steps:
a. Click Custom Level.
b. In the Security Settings - Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Refresh button to run scripts.
- Close the Settings tab and Refresh the page.
Online registration is now closed. We will gladly register you onsite.