Tuition fees include course reference materials, continental breakfasts and refreshments breaks. Lunches are not included.
NB: Participants must be qualified Physical or Occupational Therapists, or Speech-Language Pathologists
- Registrations will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis.
- Course registration is limited to a maximum of 34 participants.
- The course fills quickly: please be certain to register as soon as possible.
- Only online registration forms are acceptable.
- Registration is completed once payment is received.
- If the course fills up a waiting list will be available
- payment by credit card (Visa and Master Card are accepted)
- payment by cheque and should be made to the order of University Health Network
- payment by Employee Transfer of Funds. Click here to download a copy of the Employee Transfer of Funds Form (fill out the form and send to email@example.com)
Cancellations must be received in writing and all refunds are subject to a $75.00 administrative fee. After December 31, 2018, no refunds will be granted.
Registration is completed once payment is received. All payments must be received by January 7, 2019.
Day 1 (Jan 31) - Lecture Theatre, Basement
Days 2 – 5 (Feb 1 – 4) – Auditorium, 2nd Floor
Toronto Rehabilitation Institute
Auditorium (2nd floor)
550 University Avenue
Click here to subscribe to our communications list.