- Registration has closed.
Welcome to the Federation of Law Societies 2022 National Criminal Law Program online registration. Click the ‘Register’ button to get started.
Additional details are available at NCLP website.
Registration is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Early registration is recommended.
As we begin registration, the COVID-19 pandemic is still underway, however, we are hopeful that we will be able to proceed as close to normally as possible.
The Planning Committee and organizers will ensure that the program’s execution adheres to all provincial and federal regulations in place at the time that the program is held.
Individual attendees will be responsible for compliance with vaccine and masking mandates in place at the time of the program.
We look forward to seeing you in Victoria!
If you need to make changes to your existing registration, click ‘Returning Registrant’ and enter the confirmation ID you received in your registration confirmation email and invoice.Returning Registrant
All prices subject to 5% GST
Quebec Residents will also be charged 9.975% QST
(called to the bar 2018 or after)
|Materials – USB||$45.00|
Registration fee includes program attendance, access to program materials for 2 years (via NCLP’s password protected intranet), daily light breakfast, coffee and refreshment breaks, First Time Attendee Reception (for first time attendees only, cash bar) and Monday end of day reception (cash bar). Additional payment is required to attend Thursday’s Closing Event.
Organizations may register multiple delegates at one time and individuals can return to make changes to their registration following initial registration, however any cancellations (including cancelling program add-ons such as dinner tickets or materials) must be done in writing to email@example.com.
Groups of 10 or more are eligible for a 10% discount. We are also able to arrange for group invoicing and individual registration. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Registration is available through this website only and payment must be made with a major credit card.
If you are GST exempt, please e-mail our Accounting Dept. at email@example.com, including a letter outlining your GST exempt status and your GST exemption number, in order to have GST charges reversed.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration cancellations must be received in writing, on or before May 31, 2023 for a refund to be issued. A $50.00 cancellation fee + GST will be withheld from any registration cancellation refund. If you cancel your registration you will not receive program materials or any other items ordered during registration.
- Cancellation of Program add-ons such as Print or USB materials,T-Shirts or dinner tickets will be fully refunded up until May 31, 2023. No refunds will be issued following that date.
- No refunds will be issued after May 31, 2023, for any reason, including work related changes, or weather or travel disruption, unless the Program itself is cancelled.
- Changes to speakers, content, dates and venues may be necessary. In the event of program cancellation, our liability is limited to reimbursement of paid fees.
- Once a notice of cancellation has been received, no substitutions will be permitted.
For program information contact:
Julie Begbie, Program Coordinator:
Telephone: (613) 852-4264
For technical information or assistance using this site contact:
Telephone: 613.723.1166 x 232
Click here to return to the NCLP Website.
Be sure to follow the NCLP on Twitter to get the latest updates