- Registration is on a first-come , first served basis. Enrollment is limited.
- Name tags will reflect the first and last name, firm/court and city as provided on this registration form.
Please provide the information completely, and accurately.
- A valid and unique email address is required to register. All confirmation notices and program updates are sent by email.
- Registrants, or the individuals designated to register participants, are responsible for updating the registration information they entered through this site. This includes corrections to name tag information, changes in
contact information, and substitution of attendees.
Registering More Than One Person at One Time
- Organizations can register more than one delegate at a time.
- If you register multiple participants at one time, please ensure you enter as the first registrant the person who should receive the proof of payment. That person will also receive confirmation for each member of the group. Additional registrants in a group will receive their confirmation only.
- If you register multiple individuals and need to edit your selections, when you arrive at the payment page, you may edit them there. Select Show Registration List and click on the pencil icon to edit that entry.
Fees, Payment and Cancellation
- Registration will not be processed without the required payment in full.
- Your registration fee includes entry into workshops and plenaries, and all program materials. Light refreshments are provided in the breaks between sessions, but meals and the social evening event are not included in the cost of registration.
- For members of the judiciary, registration is $850.00 plus applicable taxes.
- For those called to the bar before or during 2017,
registration is $850.00 plus applicable taxes.
- For those called to the bar after 2017, registration is $650.00 plus applicable taxes.
- For law professors, registrations is$650.00plus applicable taxes.
- For law students and articling students, registration is $550.00 plus applicable taxes.
- A special per person rate for firms or legal aid services will be available, applicable to groups of 4 or more from the same office: $500.00 plus applicable taxes.
- If you opt for manual payment (by cheque or an electronic means other than credit card),before registering, please contactHeather Walker by e-mail email@example.com leave a phone message at 705.879.3082
- CANCELLATION: Requests for refunds must be made in writing to the Program Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org. A $50.00 cancellation fee, plus applicable taxes, will be deducted from the refund.
- Payments are non-refundable after June 10, 2022.
All conference materials for the 2022 National Family Law Program will be made available to event participants through the password protected 2022 National Family Law Program Intranet. Participants will be e-mailed instructions and login details to access the site a few days in advance of the event date. During sessions, you will be able to access the material on-site using your own device. Materials will be available on the intranet for a period of two years after the event date.
This program will be submitted for accreditation in all MCLE jurisdictions.
For program information contact:
P.O. Box 244
Woodville, ON K0M 2T0
Tel (messages): 705-879-3082
For technical information or assistance using this site contact:
Telephone: 613.723.1166 x 232