- A registration will not be processed without the required payment in full.
- Name tags will reflect the first and last name, firm/court and city as provided on this registration form. Please provide the information completely, and accurately.
- A valid email address is required to register. All confirmation notices and program updates are sent by email.
- Registrants, or the individuals designated to register participants, are responsible for updating their own registration information through this site. This includes corrections to name tag information, changes in contact information, and substitution of attendees.
- Your registration fee includes entry into workshops and plenaries, and all program materials. Light refreshments are provided in the breaks between sessions, but meals and the social evening event are not included in the cost of registration.
- All conference materials for the 2020 National Family Law Program will be made available to event participants through the password protected 2020 National Family Law Program Intranet.Participants will be e-mailed instructions and login details to access the site a few days in advance of the event date. During sessions, you will be able to access the material on-site using your own device. Materials will be available on the intranet for a period of two years after the event date.
- Registration is on a first-come , first served basis. Enrollment is limited.
- Organizations can register more than one delegate at a time. Please note that all confirmations for all participants registered by group and the invoice will be sent to the first registrant. Each participant registered will receive their own confirmation only.
- For members of the judiciary, registration is $850.00 plus applicable taxes.
- For those called to the bar prior to or during 2015,
registration is $850.00 plus applicable taxes.
- For those called to the bar after 2015, registration is $650.00 plus applicable taxes.
- For law students and articling students, registration is $550.00 plus applicable taxes.
- A special per person rate for firms or legal aid services will be available, applicable to groups of 4 or more from the same office: $550.00 plus applicable taxes.
- Payments are non-refundable after May 29, 2020.
- If you opt for manual payment (by cheque or an electronic means other than credit card), before registering, please contact Heather Walker by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a phone message at 705.879.3082.
- CANCELLATIONS: Requests for refunds must be made in writing to the Program Coordinator email@example.com. A $50.00 cancellation fee, plus applicable taxes, will be deducted from the refund.
- This program will be submitted for accreditation in all MCLE jurisdictions.
For program information contact:
P.O. Box 244
Woodville, ON K0M 2T0
Tel (messages): 705-879-3082
For technical information or assistance using this site contact:
Telephone: 613.723.1166 x 232