Individual Annual All Access Pass
Unlimited access to 40+ webinars per year for just $599 + HST!
Valid for live webinars (and associated archives) September 1 to August 31
- One low annual fee (you only have to get approval once)
- 40+ high quality programs
- 12 months of unlimited access
Seminar Partners reserves the right to limit the number of All Access Passes issued at one time. Order yours today while Passes are still available!
$599 plus HST
No additional or hidden fees
Lawyers in mandatory CPD jurisdictions may count their attendance at our live webinars towards their CPD requirement/plan. Please check individual course listings for CPD hours and accreditation notices. Seminar Partners is an Accredited Provider of Professionalism Content by the Law Society of Ontario, and a pre-approved CPD Provider of the Law Society of British Columbia.
Live webinars allow you to hear faculty and see their presentation slides, and ask questions by chat. There is no video feed of the presenter(s). You will need a current web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), a wired (better than wireless) connection to the Internet of at least 2 Mbps, and Adobe Flash Player 12 or higher. You can test your internet speed/bandwidth here. You can find out whether you have Adobe Flash Player installed here. You can download the player directly here. If you miss the live program, you can access the archive, at your convenience, for 60 days.
Where you get your CLE matters. For over 10 years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to providing practical content delivered by knowledgeable, engaging speakers, at an affordable price. If you’re not happy with your Annual All Access Pass, we want to know. If you are not completely satisfied with your first webinar during the Pass period, you can cancel your Annual All Access Pass within 24 hours of that webinar, for a full refund of your All Access Pass purchase price.
Everything you need to meet your CPD requirement and much more!
Join thousands of lawyers nationwide who attend our 40+ accredited, live continuing legal education programs per year. For over a decade we’ve offered innovative, cost-effective programing that allows new, transitioning and experienced lawyers from a variety of practice areas to easily meet their continuing legal education needs in a way that suits their schedule and budget. Now, in response to consistent demand, we’re pleased to reward repeat attendees with maximum planning and learning flexibility. Get our relevant, practical CPD webinars with expert faculty delivered weekly to your computer, tablet or smartphone for just $599 + HST per year. Attend 4 or 40 programs – it’s up to you! The Seminar Partners Annual All Access Pass gives you unlimited access to as much continuing education as you want with a single annual payment.
- Unlimited access to over 40+ live webinars between September 1 and August 31
- Easy-to-use e-learning platform - no complicated software to install or account log-in required
- Attend on your computer, tablet or smartphone from anywhere you have an internet connection
- Practical, compelling content developed by lawyers for lawyers
- Timely, focused topics covering substantive law, procedural updates, lawyering skills, ethics, practice management and technology, and diversity and inclusion
- Engaging faculty made up of recognized subject-matter experts and influential practitioners in all areas of law, from across Canada and around the globe
- Live Q & A by chat so you can pose your most important questions to our instructors and get immediate answers
- Polling and other features designed to heighten interactivity
- Downloadable materials to read at your convenience
- On-demand archive access to program recordings and materials for 60 days following the live webinar
- New programs added continuously throughout the year
How does the All Access Pass work?
- Purchase your Individual All Access Pass online or by calling (866) 606-4212.
- You’ll receive an email confirmation with your Pass ID.
- Watch our weekly emails and quarterly mailings for webinars of interest to you.
- Whenever you want to attend a webinar, register online or by phone, fax or mail and provide your Pass ID to reduce your registration fee for that program to $0. The more programs you take, the more you save!
IMPORTANT: Purchasing an Annual All Access Pass does not automatically register you for a course. You must use your Pass ID to register for each course separately. Do not forget to provide your Pass ID when registering for a course online, by mail, by fax, or by telephone. If you do not remember your Pass ID, call us at (866) 606-4212 or email us at email@example.com, and we will retrieve it for you. If you register for a course and forget to enter your Pass ID and end up paying for that course, your registration is subject to our normal refund policies.
Attend a single webinar for as little as $140 + HST or attend unlimited webinars for just $599 + HST. The choice is yours.
Ready to get started? Register today and get unlimited access to the information you need to build your practice and remain at the top of your field!
Discover what your peers already know
"The presenter used relevant examples and went through the materials at a great pace. The content was meaningful and applied to many different types of agreements. I am very pleased with this presentation."
"I like the ease with which I can join the programs. Others I've participated in are more difficult which is annoying. I also liked the single presenter format. Panels have their place but aren't as good."
"One of the most informative and applicable courses I have taken. Was very impressed with presenter - clear, interesting, insightful."
"Speaker made the content very accessible and pertinent to lawyers. He was well modulated and thoughtful in his presentation, and did a great job answering questions."
"Very enjoyable and relevant content to meet professionalism requirements. It is hard to find good courses to meet the requirements but yours do it."
"Very practical presentation that dealt with matters that arise constantly in my practice. Liked the fact scenarios with opportunities to participate by poll."
"Material and presentation were among the best I've seen in many years. A very informative and comfortable experience. Thank you!"
"It's hard to overstate how useful ease of access is. I wish it was this way with competitor webinars which are Byzantine."
"This was a very focused and informative presentation on a constantly problematic issue in trial work. Well done."
"Great system. Trouble-free experience to connect with the program."
"Good choice of presenters on an interesting topic. Very useful to what I do every day. This is my third or fourth program with you - I always recommend them and will definitely do more myself."
$599 plus HST
No additional or hidden fees
For program information contact:
Jennifer Snoyer at
Tel. 647.352.8633 or
For technical information or assistance using this site contact:
Kyle Thompson at:
Tel: 613.723.1166 x 232