Woman in Leadership – Executive Development Course
In this 4-hour course, you’ll examine the key roles women play in the hospitality and meeting industries and how to overcome career obstacles to executive level positions. This instructor led course will guide you in creating a personal action plan to help you move into leadership roles within the meeting planning industry and more.
What you’ll learn:
• How to identify which skills help women ascend to executive leadership roles in the meeting and event industry and more.
• How to identify methods for overcoming challenges women face in obtaining leadership opportunities.
• How to create a personal action plan for leadership success.
• How to locate resources available to women seeking leadership roles in the meeting and event industry.
Participants of this course receive:
• 4 clock hours in CMP-IS Strategic Domain E: Human Resources; Domain F: Stakeholder management
• Access code for Clifton StrengthsFinder 2.0 Assessment
• Individual Development Plan worksheets to create a personalized action plan
• Peer-to-peer mentoring
• Certificate in Executive leadership skills
• Module 1: Executive Leaders Around the World and in the Meetings and Events Industry
• Module 2: Challenges and Solutions
• Module 3: Creating your Personal Action Plan
• Module 4: Resources for Further Development
February 13, 2018
8:00am Program Begins
12:30pm Program Ends
Ontario Bar Association
Grand Salon 3
20 Toronto Street
Toronto, ON M5C 2B8
Chapter Grant provided by American Airlines and the MPI Foundation.
- Registration has closed.
Fees if registered by February 7:
Fees if registered after February 7 or on-site:
$1.00 of each registration fee will be put in a fund to assist members to attend the 2019 WEC in Toronto.
Cancellations must be received in writing by 5:00 February 7, 2018. No refund after February 7, 2018.
No show – Full Fee