2020 Ehpic Program Cancelled
After careful consideration of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, the 2020 Ehpic Program has been cancelled. The health and safety of all our attendees, speakers and personnel is of the utmost importance. Applicants will be contacted directly by the Program Co-Director. We are working to confirm dates for June 2021 and will post this information as soon as possible. For questions or to sign up for our mailing list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1: Abstract Submission
Applicants must submit a team abstract/outline of the interprofessional education (IPE) or interprofessional care (IPC) initiative/project/activity that they hope to undertake at their organization to:
Abstract requirements must include:
- Title of the IPE/IPC initiative/project/activity.
- List names, emails, organization and professions of each team member attending the progam.
- Description/outline of the IPE/IPC initiative/project/activity and how the knowledge gained by taking this progam will be used to assist the team in moving the IPE/IPC initiative/project/activity forward. (minimum 250 words)
- Interprofessional teams of two or more applicants recommended.
Early Bird Application Deadline: March 9, 2020
Application Deadline: April 6, 2020
Step 2: Acceptance and Online Registration & Payment
- Applicants will be notified via email of acceptance into the program by April 9, 2020 with instructions for registration and payment. Applicants who submit their application by the early bird deadline will receive $100 off their registration fee.
- Travel and accommodation arrangements should not be made before receiving notification of acceptance.
June 2020 Course Cancelled. 2021 dates will be confirmed soon.
150 King Street West,
For more information
MD, CCFP, MHSc, FCFP
Professor, Department of Family & Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
Academic Family Physician, Toronto Western Family Health Team
Director of Education, College of Family Physicians of Canada
MEd (Counselling Psychology), BSc
Director, Business Development & Centre for IPE Operations
Professional Development Lead, Centre for IPE
University of Toronto/ University Health Network