Join us for the Canadian Concussion Centre 2021-22 Series of Education and Support Series for people with persisting concussion symptoms, their families and friends and their healthcare professionals.
Participants will join by Zoom Webinar and each session will be one hour with 30 minutes for presentation and 30 minutes for question and answer. Please note that all times are listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST). A link to the Webinar will be provided in the registration confirmation email and a reminder email will be sent the Tuesday morning before the Webinar.
This virtual series is sponsored by LiUNA
- March 2: Intro to Concussions, Dr. Charles Tator
- March 16: Spectrum of Conditions, Dr. Carmela Tartaglia
- March 30: Imaging of Concussion, Dr. David Mikulis
- April 13: Exercise Therapy, Dr. Mark Bayley
- April 27: Dizziness, Vertigo, Dr. John Rutka
- May 11: Vestibular Therapy, Shaleen Sulway
- May 25: Headaches, Dr. Marie Slegr
- June 8: Whiplash and Spinal Cord Injuries, Dr. Eric Massicotte
- June 22: Journey to Recovery, Dr. Apameh Tarazi
Each link to be sent to registered attendees via email prior to each event
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Eastern Standard Time for each event date
Information & Assistance
Conference Services: firstname.lastname@example.org