CASN Nurse Educator Interest Groups
The purpose of the interest groups are to provide nurse educators with a forum to engage in national discussions related to a specific area of nursing education.
CASN is offering the following Interest Groups in 2022-2023:
- Clinical Instructor
- Community Health
- Digital Health
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Francophone Nursing Education
- Gerontology/ Long-Term Care
- Indigenous Health
- Leadership, Management, and Policy in Education
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner Education
- Nursing Education Research
- Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- Planetary Health
- Remote/Rural Nursing Education
Virtual meetings will be held four times throughout the year.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Interest group membership is non refundable.
CASN reserves the right to cancel any group activity that does not meet minimal group requirements.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the groups, please contact Sabiha Khazal, Communications/Administrative Assistant at email@example.comRegister