Building and Balancing: Creating a Robust Program of Nursing Research
This course is intended for early and mid-career faculty members working in educational settings where research and scholarship are expectations of their faculty positions. It may also be of interest to nursing education administrators in such settings who provide support and guidance to faculty members regarding their research and scholarship careers. Participants will explore strategic approaches to the development of successful programs of nursing research, including managing competing career demands, project and time management, and supports necessary to sustain research success.
Online (Zoom & Moodle)
Refund and Cancellation Policy for CASN Courses
- Registrations that are cancelled up to one week before the start of the course will be refunded minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Registrations that are cancelled with less than one week’s notice will not be refunded, though the participant will have the option to defer the cost of the course to apply to another CNEI/CASN course.
- There will be no refunds issued once the course begins.
- CASN reserves the right to cancel this course if it does not meet minimal group requirements.
- Participants are responsible for access to any course materials, including articles and textbooks.
- There will be no make-up assignments accepted.
- Assignments will not be re-marked.
- Late submissions will not be accepted, unless under exceptional circumstances.
- Attendance is mandatory for all sessions, barring exceptional circumstances, unless otherwise noted in the course syllabus.
- If a participant requires special accommodation, they must notify the instructor(s) and CASN coordinator prior to the start of the course. Accommodations for physical or mental health reasons must be confirmed by a health professional.
Please see our complete academic policies online at http://cnei-icie.casn.ca/about/cnei-policies/
For more information or if you have any questions please contact Jessica Pearce Lamothe, via email firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister
If you have any questions please contact Jessica Pearce Lamothe at email@example.com.